August 09, 2009

More playing with the camera.

So tonight the kids were outside playing on their bikes and scooters.
So I took the opportunity to play more with my camera in manual mode
and the different metering modes. I think i horrified Jackson and
confused Reid when at one point I was laying down in the street at
they passed by.

I used my Nikon D70 and NOT Heather's D90; using the D90 make me want
the D300 worse because of the speed and it is going to be quite a
while before that happens. All images were taken with a NIKKOR
70-300mm Zoom AF-S f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED VR lens.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I have the D90 and it's NICE, however, I so wish I had gotten the D300! I can't admit that to my poor husband because I SWORE I'd be great for a long time. Heh. Well....I've outgrown it already and seriously need to upgrade to the D300 OR the D700!